Water is an essential requirement for all living beings, but the irony is that most of the drinking water available today is contaminated. The contaminants can be dirt, minerals, metals or any other chemical or impurity. While all contaminants are bad for health, some of these can especially endanger it like heavy metals or biological ones. Hence, to get safe drinking water free from any contaminant you can trust Kent water purifiers. Let us see some of the rewarding reasons to buy one.
- Removal of Microorganisms: Kent water purifiers provide protection against various harmful microorganisms that can cause diarrhoea, vomiting and in some cases even death. If we believe the figures released by the Environmental Protection Agency, then nearly 90 percent of the water available in the world cannot be used for drinking purpose unless treated. Boiling the water before use can kill most of these microorganisms, but their dead bodies still remain in that water. Thus, it is always advisable to use highly effective water filters from reputed brands like Kent to purify it.
- Removal of Toxic Metals: There are various traces of minerals present in water, but at some places, these minerals are present at alarming percentages or sometimes metals like lead or copper find their way to water. These metals are extremely harmful and hence filtering of water using a proper technology is mandatory. And Kent purifiers are integrated with appropriate features to provide pure water.
- 3. Reduces the Risk of Diseases: Boiling of water can kill the microorganisms, but it cannot eliminate the chemicals present in it. Water purifiers, on the other hand, can remove chlorine and its by-products, thereby reducing the risk of rectal, colon and bladder cancer. However, the brand of water purifier that you buy should be a reliable one like Kent.
- Get Better Tasting Water: Although pure water is tasteless and odourless, the one you get can have a weird taste or smell due to the various contaminants present in it. Using Kent water purifier ensures that you get better smelling and better tasting water for consumption.
- Keeps a Tab on Water Borne Diseases: In particular weather like monsoons, water-borne diseases are especially on a rise. The water filters offer the last line of defence between around 2100 toxins that can be present in the drinking water at any given point in time and the body. They can reduce the risk of getting various diseases including the gastrointestinal ones. Data suggests that drinking filtered water reduces the chances of these gastrointestinal diseases by 33%.
The water quality available on our planet is depleting with each passing day. The only way to have access to clean and safe water for drinking and cooking is by having a water purifier at home. There are various models of water purifiers available in the market, whichmake use different technologies. Each claims to provide the safest water possible. You should get the water that reaches your home tested and then based on the amount of contamination you should decide which kind of water purifier to opt for.