Corporate events are meant to socialize with employees and to build a healthy relation with clients. If something goes wrong during the event, it is not only embarrassing, but also destroys the company’s reputation. Therefore when an event is held, the organizers put all their efforts to make it a success. This includes the venue, its decoration, and the food to be offered. All of them are equally important when arranging an event.
Whether it is dinner or lunch catering, the menu differs depending upon the theme of the event. In a buffet event, you cannot keep lunch or dinner that is clumsy and needs table and chair. Also, season plays an important role in deciding the menu because there are many items that are unsuitable for summer or winter and few vegetables are hard to find in every season.
When all this hassle is around then it is better to hire a caterer to stress. A caterer can handle things professionally because they have been in this business for years. When you appoint a company for catering service, you need to be very cautious. It isn’t necessary that one company had an excellent experience with the catering company then, you too, would experience the same.
Therefore, when you appoint any corporate catering service, you need to be sure of these few things –
- It is always uncertain that the number of guests attending the event, you would be lucky if you come across the exact count of people attending it. It is best to overestimate the quantity of food rather than getting embarrassed.
- Depending upon the event your seating arrangement would be decided. If it is a cocktail party, then people prefer standing and enjoying, but if it is a conference or presentation then adequate number of chairs are required for them to sit and eat.
- Never decide the menu according to your taste, which most people do. There are many guests who are allergic to few dishes, thus be very careful when deciding food items for your special guests.
- Organize your meal in a manner that none of your visitors are stay hungry for a long time. Proper planning in serving food will help you give a clear picture about the event.
- Never serve alcohol in a formal meeting unless at the end of the meeting there is an informal gathering.
Your budget shouldn’t over exceed while arranging a caterer. Look online and search for results. This gives you too many options for negotiation and scrutiny.